How to uninstall TWRP?

A

AC Question

This is a long story. I ****ed up really bad my galaxy s7 SM-G930F. I rooted and installed twrp to install xposed framework. after flashing the framework my phone did not booted up ( i didnt know about dm verity). So I did a factory reset but still it did not boot up. then i got the "cant mount data/system error" so Individually changed cache, data and system files to FAT and it mount them ok. so then I wiped and repaired every partition individually and still no boot. I tried installing the stock ROM and nothing. And now TWRP is frozen. it is frozen on the Teamwin logo. Please help with everything I just want my phone to work.

mehigh101

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
This is a long story. I ****ed up really bad my galaxy s7 SM-G930F. I rooted and installed twrp to install xposed framework. after flashing the framework my phone did not booted up ( i didnt know about dm verity). So I did a factory reset but still it did not boot up. then i got the "cant mount data/system error" so Individually changed cache, data and system files to FAT and it mount them ok. so then I wiped and repaired every partition individually and still no boot. I tried installing the stock ROM and nothing. And now TWRP is frozen. it is frozen on the Teamwin logo. Please help with everything I just want my phone to work.
Try to reflash the stock boot image,not the entire ROM

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital