Hi everyone, I have a Cubot Note S, and somehow I managed to screw it up, I was installing a update through wireless update, and all was going well, until the phone rebooted and showed an error message with the dead android icon, I turned the phone off, I took the battery out and put it back in later hoping that the problem would be gone, but that didn't help as well, the phone is currently stuck in "Android system recovery <3e>". My phone was also rooted, but I had not flashed any custom ROMS, or whatever you call them. I am not an expert in android, so please if you're going to guide me, then please do it as if you were teaching a baby (Or a nub), as my skill level is not yet there. I have a youtube link, that shows what kind of system recovery mode it is in, but since I am not allowed to upload external links, searching "Cubot Note S Recovery Problem" on YouTube should bring the video up, it should be the first one. I am on a really tight budget, and need this phone fixed, if I were to get it fixed from a store, then that would cost me nearly what I paid for the phone, so that's not worth it. Please try to give as much detail as you can when answering. Thanks in advance for the solutions.

Thanks
    07-22-2016 09:35 PM
    Don't know if you solved but here is some help:

you have to use SPFlashtools, here you are the rom
    and here you are instrution
    Cubot Note S ROM Download - Flash Files (New) - Cubot Forum
    08-28-2016 05:26 PM