need firmware for galaxy on5 sm-g550t1

A

AC Question

Tried to root on5 metro PCs. Stuck in bootloop need firmware!!

elacy1990

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
please can you give me the link to the firmware so i don't have to wallow in shame of my poor phone handling skills

yes it is still needed, can you please send it to me

Last edited by a moderator:

R0zes22

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
hiiii, do you know if iI can update my sm-g550t1 to marshmallow version. im honestly only trying to makemore space available on this phone by making my 64mb sd card the default storage...

Matt Lucero17

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site

This firmware has been tampered with Samsung internet is an older version w/o the secret tap on bottom also the spotify quick close is impossible in this firmware some settings have been tweaked

I'd like to add also the firmware from above the Samsung browser is right and spotify quick close is right but for some reason when you first boot the setting for auto update time is off by default I think they both been tampered with

Last edited by a moderator:

DcupOfHooah

Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
Hi bro If you could do*me that solid I also*am bricked and could*use the firmware for the galaxy on5*metropcs
ikts basicall the sm-g550t1

Hey Pac...you find the firmware for the On5 yet? I've got one version of it, but when I install it through Odin/TWRP, I lost the feature for Wi-Fi calling and can no longer update the Android system, manual or otherwise.

Let me know if you still want the OS, though. Pretty sure I can juss share it through Google Drive.

sheena.

chavivela

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I was just looking at the thread to see if it answered my question (yeah, it was the Marshmallow update this morning that I got) I was hoping to root, but now wondering if I should after reading this. I've rooted 3 phones in the past with no issues whatsoever. Are these problems specifically to this phone, or inexperience?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674