I want to upgrade my j7 to 6.0. I got the notification that the update is available in Serbia. I click on "Instal" and it starts to restart. When it should install new program, after showing logo screen, there is some error screen. I really don't know why. Please, help! It would be fantastic to have 6.0 version of android. I tried to upgrade it this way 3 times, every time it shows error screen. I even wanted to manually upgrade it using PC, but there was a problem with firmware for my j700H. I live in Serbia, but I bought my phone in store that gets mobile phones from some foreign country, I really don't know exact country. I got a phone in box with a label which says that this phone is made in Vietnam, but everything else on that box is written in Russian. So when it comes to downloading firmware for my phone on official Samsung web site, I don't know if I should pick region of Vietnam or Russia... Respond as fast as you can, please (Sorry for my awful English :\ ) (If possible, focus on solving Error screen problem, not problem with firmware)
    07-23-2016 09:38 AM