Can't find mock locations option in the developer options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

Hi, I have an android 4.4.2 phone but in my developer options I only have USB debugging and runtime option. I need to allow mock locations but there is no option for that. Any help on this?

Chase Geswein

Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
I have had issues for months with pokemon not showing up and I just want to play with my gf and catch them too; but in my developer options it just says mock location app and says none below with no on or off switch... I've spent days looking for a fix for the game, and niantic does not care to respond to my messege asking for help... If anyone can show me how to turn this on so i can play again i would appreciate it.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have had issues for months with pokemon not showing up and I just want to play with my gf and catch them too; but in my developer options it just says mock location app and says none below with no on or off switch... I've spent days looking for a fix for the game, and niantic does not care to respond to my messege asking for help... If anyone can show me how to turn this on so i can play again i would appreciate it.
Welcome to the forums. Please, read the thread linked above. Thanks.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad