Hello. I have no idea what I am doing. I just got my first android a month ago, (S7 Edge) so I apologize if I have no clue what is going on. Any ways my problem is that I wanted to enable "Samsung Gear Vr" and it told me it needed promission to calls and storage. I went to settings and tried to allow that then it told me that screen overlay was detected, and I needed to disable that. So I went into those settings and turned "apps that can appear on top" off. Then I went back and it told me that it was still enabled, and I checked and it was again. Something similar has happened with trying to give apps access to device administrator. Either Im missing something, or I'm just an *****. Probably both. Also I had Avg installed, I u installed it to see if that was it. It didn't work. I am getting very frustrated. Any help is great, thanks. If nessasary I will probably be able to give screen shots of the problem. I don't know if you guys need that though, I made an account 5 minutes ago. If I don't respond, I probably fell asleep. (I have no clue how long it takes for you guys to respond.) anyways, I'm rambling. Thanks guys

Jared
    07-25-2016 04:51 AM
    Hi Jared - did you get a response to the above or resolution?
    08-01-2016 04:00 AM