Saving new bookmarks can't see all subfolders

A

AC Question

When I am adding a new bookmark or a new folder on my Moto G phone I do not see all of the subfolders. I get a basic hierarchy, perhaps the first couple layers, but nothing more. Which means I am wasting substantial amounts of time (Hi Everybody!) having to track down where the bookmark is or where I want the folder to be, and then move it to the actual subfolder. Creating a folder sometimes means creating it and then making it a subfolder when I can't get to that lower level of the hierarchy.

I know that at the bottom of the screen with the new bookmark there is a window which allows me to edit it immediately, but the screen is only open for perhaps 2 seconds. So if I can't get to it quickly enough it disappears before I can use it! I hope the person who came up with that idea wins a Darwin award someday. Why won't that window stay open until I use it (if it lets me even get to lower subfolders) or until I dismiss it? If I'm missing something I'd love to know what it is. I can spend 2 or 3 minutes searching for a new bookmark (usually under whichever bookmark folder was last open two weeks ago) where as on a computer I can do this in seconds. Please help me understand how this works.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, maybe I don't understand the question, but a bookmark is a record of web site, allowing you to access it quickly. When you open your bookmarks, they're all just sitting there, none of them are in subfolders etc. Are you trying to organise your bookmarks into subfolders?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy