So, uhh, the thing is, I found a Nexus 4 on the sidewalk, I brought it home, charged it, then started it, it had a password, so I decided to go to boot loader and factory reset the phone. After the factory reset, the phone was completely fine, at least I think it was, anyways, after a few hours of exploring what a Nexus 4 has for me, I noticed it prompted me a update, forgot which version, so I accepted that update, I left it in my living room charging, and it also had this android laying down on my screen, with gears, and this loading thing. Anyways, I didn't pay much attention to it, and I thought that the update as going to take a while, so I went up to take a shower lasting 10-20 minutes. When I came back, I checked on my phone, and it showed me this android on his back, a red exclamation mark above his chest, and under him was the words "no command". So I got the menu up, and rebooted my phone. That didn't work, all that happened was the google logo that popped up, and then after a few seconds, say 10, the google logo disappeared and came another google logo, after another 10 secs, a android on his back with a exclamation mark appeared again. I tried wiping cache, and factory resetting the phone, but that still didn't work. So, uhhhhh, wanna help me?
    I haven't tried apply update from ADB, but that's because I don't know how it works and I don't wanna make this situation worse. If you know how to help, please help, I'm on windows 10, and uhhh, make sure to tell me to get stuff like SDK and stuff like that, cuz I'm clueless and youtube is dumb, the people there doesn't have windows 10, they use winar.
    07-25-2016 08:30 AM
    The phone is not yours. Hand it in to any carrier store or police station.
    Almeuit, dpham00 and VDub2174 like this.
    07-25-2016 09:08 AM
    The phone is not yours. Hand it in to any carrier store or police station.
    This. We don't help steal phones here.
    dpham00, VDub2174 and belodion like this.
    07-25-2016 09:11 AM