I recently got a Galaxy S7 on Verizon and have been having constant issues with the microphone while talking to someone on speaker phone. The other person states that I sound muffled and can not hear me or it will cut in and out, once I switch off of speaker then they can hear me perfectly fine. Has anyone come up with a fix for this or any work around??

This issue happens with and with out a case on, my finger is not covering the microphone, yes I have checked to make sure there is nothing in the microphone hole, yes I have taken the hd calling feature off.

I have 3 days before I can return this phone with no issues, I appreciate the help.
    07-25-2016 05:00 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are recorded sounds also muffled when you record a video? If so, then the secondary mic is probably faulty, and I would just ask for an exchange. It is possible that there might be some debris lodged deep in the secondary mic opening, but this would seem unlikely, considering you've had it for a pretty short time.
    07-25-2016 11:06 PM