I'm trying to completely restore my phone's firmware, because I mistakenly deleted a system app, not knowing it would cause my device to not function properly.
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone, model number SCH-I200, originally a Verizon Wireless phone.
    I'm trying to use Kies to update said firmware, and I've tried both the old and new versions of the software. It accepts my model number, but I've tried every string of numbers printed on the phone itself and none of them are correct. Even the string of numbers listed as S/N on the back of the phone battery wasn't correct. IMEI doesn't work either. I've had the phone for years, so the original box it came in is long gone.
    I'm also currently 15, so our original Verizon contract wasn't up to me. Some time last year, we cancelled our phone plan with Verizon, and I haven't been able to call or text for the longest time because I was never set up with a new plan because of affordability issues.

In the mean time, I'll try to find the serial number in the phone's About section, but my phone takes a very long time to boot up to the lock screen as it is because of what I did.
    07-25-2016 07:28 PM
    If nothing else works, my only thought would be the About Phone section in the settings like u mentioned already.

Posted from my S7 Edge via the Android Central App
    07-25-2016 07:33 PM