After reading a few articles about how the memory with the SD card is not adoptable, I don't understand why when I have music on my device storage, I then move it to my sd card to try to save space. When I delete the song off of my device storage it also deletes off my sd card. Shouldn't it just delete off of device storage and save on my sd card?
    07-25-2016 09:16 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How are you deleting the song from Internal Storage? Are you using My Files?

In general, I find it much easier to connect the phone to a computer via USB and use Windows Explorer to drag and drop files.
    07-25-2016 10:31 PM
    After reading a few articles about how the memory with the SD card is not adoptable, I don't understand why when I have music on my device storage, I then move it to my sd card to try to save space. When I delete the song off of my device storage it also deletes off my sd card. Shouldn't it just delete off of device storage and save on my sd card?
    What are you using to move the files? When you use the word "move" talking about file management, that means a one step process of copying and deleting from the source. You shouldn't have to delete anything if you have already moved it.
    But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. We really need to know more about what you are doing to find the problem.
    07-25-2016 11:22 PM