I have a Samsung galaxy s6. I use two email accounts Hotmail and Gmail. My Hotmail account has numerous folders so I can sort my email out. The Gmail not so many. Why are my folders always showing as empty, when I open them sometimes there are a couple of email, but soon disappear, and the message " folder empty, emails may have not been received from server".
    This is driving me nuts trying to find and answer

TIA

Ron
    07-26-2016 08:35 AM
    I have a Samsung galaxy s6. I use two email accounts Hotmail and Gmail. My Hotmail account has numerous folders so I can sort my email out. The Gmail not so many. Why are my folders always showing as empty, when I open them sometimes there are a couple of email, but soon disappear, and the message " folder empty, emails may have not been received from server".

TIA

Ron
    08-16-2016 08:19 AM

TIA

Ron
    Hi Ron
    I have the same problem with my Samsung 7 and Yahoo did you find out why and what to do about it?
    Best wishes Nickie
    08-16-2016 08:22 AM
    Same problem here, with S6 Edge. It seems to have started with the latest upgrade to Android 6.0.1. My folders are not empty though, they simply do not exist (except for inbox, sent, drafts, and trash). That's no good, because I have many sub-folders to which mail is filtered. The only way to see those folders is on my laptop. Where is the fix for this?
    08-20-2016 04:01 PM