Hi all.

My Nexus 6P is running the latest beta of Android N. Love it overall, but from the moment I upgraded it (through the Google method, not 'flashing' or whatever), the connection between my car and the phone is... minimal. Contacts and audio are there, but there's no data on the screen in my car when streaming Bluetooth audio and the controls in my car don't produce any corresponding commands on my phone. Is this just because the beta isn't fully cooked yet? Or is there something wrong with my car?

Everything worked fine when I was running Marshmallow.
    07-26-2016 02:45 PM
    Hi all.

My Nexus 6P is running the latest beta of Android N. Love it overall, but from the moment I upgraded it (through the Google method, not 'flashing' or whatever), the connection between my car and the phone is... minimal. Contacts and audio are there, but there's no data on the screen in my car when streaming Bluetooth audio and the controls in my car don't produce any corresponding commands on my phone. Is this just because the beta isn't fully cooked yet? Or is there something wrong with my car?

Everything worked fine when I was running Marshmallow.
    Was hoping there were replies to this. I have seen the exact same problem. I downgraded back to marshmallow. Have you seen any changes for the better since 7.0 release?
    09-27-2016 08:43 AM