I have NEVER seen this app before today, and I don't think I did one thing to activate it. In fact, I know exactly how to use the Application Manager and regularly use it to uninstall and/or turn off unused apps.

This is SO annoying, it DOES not show up in my Application Manager at all, and there is nothing anywhere in the app or if you turn to a page within the app that gives you anything to stop or uninstall it. You cannot swipe the menu to take it to the top and delete it, like other pages.

How can I remove or disable it if it doesn't show up anywhere on my **F-ing** phone? I am very angry about this, people, computers, apps, just throwing crap at us that we don't want and DID NOT ask for. I am tempted to get rid of this phone when my contract is up, and it may well be now.
    07-26-2016 07:41 PM
    The app should show up in your App manager settings as "Flipboard", although I thought I heard they discontinued it... could be wrong. Nonetheless, long-press on your Homescreen until you get the screen that shows Wallpapers, Widgets, and Home screen settings on the bottom. Click on Home screen settings and look for Flipboard Briefing... uncheck it and it won't launch anymore as one of your home screens. Note... this is where it's located on Kitkat. Hopefully, it's in the same place on LP or whatevers.
    07-26-2016 09:38 PM
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

I held down my home screen and sure enough that stupid F thing was hidden on the page to the left. One little tap from On to Off and hopefully I'll never have to see it again!
    nahoku likes this.
    08-12-2016 12:38 PM