LG G3 restarting randomly 30-40 times a day?

A

AC Question

So I bought my LG G3 from Best Buy brand new last November, 2015.. about a month ago, I started having problems with my SIM card dock, so I sent it into LG for repairs. I just got the phone back and they fixed the problem, but now another one has arose that wasn't happening before I sent it in...

About 30-40 times a day, my G3 will completely randomly freeze for a few seconds, then turn off, proceding to restart. The LG logo will appear for about 10 seconds before either changing to the AT&T boot animation or turning back off and restarting again to the LG logo. If it does make it to the AT&T logo, it usually gets stuck there as well at least a couple of times, turning back off and restarting by itself again. Rarely, it will crash to a solid blue screen before turning off and restarting, but usually it just gets stuck in a bootloop for a few minutes before finally coming back on.

I cannot use my phone for more than 20 minutes without this happening, which makes it almost impossible to do anything on, as it can happen while I'm in the middle of anything. It seems to only happen when I'm actually using the phone, but it can happen while its charging or discharging. After rigorously searching the internet for help, the most common solution I found is people replacing the battery to solve the problem, although I'm skeptical if this will solve my issue, as it still randomly restarts while plugged in.... hopefully y'all have some suggestions.

Oh, and according to my battery usage graph, the battery percent seems to spike sharply down after a reboot...

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I would first try using the phone without installing any 3rd party apps.
However, I don't think that would fix your issue. I think you may have to send it back for repairs because it appears they did something wrong when fixing your device.