I currently have the Nexus 6P. Love the phone! However, the OnePlus 3 has caught my eye and am deciding if I should purchase that or wait for the new nexus devices to come out.

The reason I am not sure is because while software updates are a big concern to me, customization is as well and the OnePlus has this side beat. They even brought some features to android before Google such as night mode (which seems to be removed from android N), and permissions. I love the idea of gestures, programmable capacitive keys, and darkmode on the OP3. I have been using the N preview and there is not much changed between M and N that makes me anxious to have the final build. I know i already have a great device in the Nexus 6P but I am always looking for that extra customization.

What are your thoughts? Customization or quick updates?
    07-27-2016 08:05 PM
    wait for the next one plus imo. they got a reeeaaallllyyy good thing going on and itll be mint the next one i reckon
    07-31-2016 04:01 AM
    I currently have the Nexus 6P. Love the phone! However, the OnePlus 3 has caught my eye and am deciding if I should purchase that or wait for the new nexus devices to come out.

The reason I am not sure is because while software updates are a big concern to me, customization is as well and the OnePlus has this side beat. They even brought some features to android before Google such as night mode (which seems to be removed from android N), and permissions. I love the idea of gestures, programmable capacitive keys, and darkmode on the OP3. I have been using the N preview and there is not much changed between M and N that makes me anxious to have the final build. I know i already have a great device in the Nexus 6P but I am always looking for that extra customization.

What are your thoughts? Customization or quick updates?
    Have you tried using a third party launcher like Nova Launcher on your 6P? The Prime version supports gestures, you can customize a good amount with it, and I believe they have a night mode on it now.
    08-01-2016 06:43 AM