Hi, I have a Sony Experia Z1 compact running Android 5.1.1

I usually update contacts and calendar from MS outlook via Sony PC companion 2.1 which used to work fine with USB direct to the phone or syncing via Gmail but now neither works.

The direct USB option connects to the phone ok and runs through the update of both contacts and calendar ok with no errors, but the phone contacts and calendar are never updated.

With the sync with Gmail option, I now get "bad credentials" all the time even though I can log into the Gmail account with no problems.

Any help would be most appreciated.....
    Thanks
    07-28-2016 03:51 AM
    Hi, I have a Sony Experia Z1 compact running Android 5.1.1

I usually update contacts and calendar from MS outlook via Sony PC companion 2.1 which used to work fine with USB direct to the phone or syncing via Gmail but now neither works.

The direct USB option connects to the phone ok and runs through the update of both contacts and calendar ok with no errors, but the phone contacts and calendar are never updated.

With the sync with Gmail option, I now get "bad credentials" all the time even though I can log into the Gmail account with no problems.

Any help would be most appreciated.....
    Thanks
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried logging out of your GMial on your phone and then logging back in?
    08-01-2016 07:23 AM