Hello community!

I have to buy a new smartphone.
    The Display Size should be at least 5" and the camera should take good photos.
    I dont play many games on my Smartphone - Internal Memory shoud be at least 32GB, if no microSD slot is available. Dual-SIM is not necessary.

The Nexus 5x, Moto 4G plus and LG G4 are (more or less) the same price class, and now I cant decide which I should buy - any suggestions? Are there serious disadvantages in one of the phones?

Thanks for your help!
    07-28-2016 05:35 AM
    Hello community!

I have to buy a new smartphone.
    The Display Size should be at least 5" and the camera should take good photos.
    I dont play many games on my Smartphone - Internal Memory shoud be at least 32GB, if no microSD slot is available. Dual-SIM is not necessary.

The Nexus 5x, Moto 4G plus and LG G4 are (more or less) the same price class, and now I cant decide which I should buy - any suggestions? Are there serious disadvantages in one of the phones?

Thanks for your help!
    Welcome to Android Central!

If I had to pick from that list I would go with the LG G4. It may be a little older device but performance wise its better than the other 2. That being said the Moto G4 Plus is still a good phone and has the added benefit of the finger print scanner. All 3 have good cameras, I prefer the LG G4 screen and camera over the others because of the QHD factor.
    08-01-2016 07:28 AM
    Be careful of the Moto devices, they released a statement recently, that they won't commit to timely updates. So you may want to explore exactly what that means as far a security updates also.

GRIM
    08-01-2016 07:41 AM