I was on my SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE watching a YouTube Music video, when suddenly I got a popup message stating:
    "DT IGNITE has stopped working. I didn't know what it "DT IGNITE" was, so I went to your website and I found out about this topic. Next, I tried to DISABLE it. It APPEARED that it was going to be DISABLED... I pressed "DISABLE" AND immediately received a NEW screen/message. AFTER I pressed "DISABLE". This is what it states immediately AFTER pressing "DISABLE" :

"Do you want to replace this app with the factory version? And there are ONLY two options to choose from:
    CANCEL or OK.

I pressed CANCEL, and my phone went back to the DT IGNITE Application. I tried a few more times selecting DISABLE DT IGNITE, and repeatedly the OPTIONS/RESPONSES are/were the same. Please, PLEASE help me out with this problem. I CANNOT have any of my Photos and videos deleted because of this or anything else. My photos and videos are TREASURED memories of people who are no longer alive. And I have not been able to back up any of them....Yet
    Thank you so much for your help with this issue. Respectfully, B
    07-28-2016 03:23 PM
    You almost got there. Disable the app and when you get the option to revert to factory version, hit YES. It will uninstalling updates and then get disabled. You are not factory resetting so don't worry about your media. This is fixable but not all problems are. If you have treasured data, back it up. It could save a lot of heartache
    sydneycooper1979 and B. Diddy like this.
    07-28-2016 03:34 PM
    Google photos to back up the pictures and videos. Also free, gets rid of the worry.
    B. Diddy and anon(632115) like this.
    07-28-2016 04:27 PM