How do I clear my emails the tablet has frozeni

A

AC Question

I tried to clear my emails but the screen frozen the ability to trash them is unattainable

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
What device do you have? What app are you using? When you say froze do you mean that you cannot turn the tab on or off, the screen is not responsive, the app is not responsive, or something else? What happens when you press the power button? Have you forced it off?

If you press the power button and the screen sleeps, when it comes back up can you do a little before it freezes again? Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds and release. If the power off option doesn't appear, press and hold the power button until the device powers off like a computer does when the power button is held. This is not the best way to turn it off but if nothing is happening this may be your only choice.

Once you've powered back up try the app again. My guess is you were trying to delete a lot of emails all at once? Try deleting fewer or delete them from a pc instead of your device. If you have everything properly setup and synced it shouldn't matter where you delete them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel