This is really weird. I've had an issue where my phone started to uninstall software when I start or restart my phone. Last night my phone died so I charged it and after restarting I noticed a number of apps were missing. I reinstalled them and updated it with the patch that was recently released. When the phone restarted the apps were missing again. I installed and restarted the phone several times with the same issue.

The apps aren't related: Crunchyroll, Gentle Alarm, Perfect Viewer, Google, Google Play Music, Brothers, Google Rewards, Google Calendar, etc. I tried booting in safe mode and uninstalling any apps I didn't need or remember installing. I installed and ran Avast antivirus. I haven't moved any apps to the sd card. I haven't seen any apps that I thought were malware. The device hasn't been rooted or flashed. I uninstalled Nova and Tasker since they were the only things that had access to my system.

Phone: LG V10
    07-29-2016 09:46 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Wow. This is the first I have heard of anything like this. Have you tried a cache clear in recovery? I'm not sure how or if you can on an LG.
    07-29-2016 09:52 AM
    I'll try that next. That's the last thing I can think of besides reseting.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    07-29-2016 03:14 PM
    Clearing the cache didn't work. I did a factory reset and that seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks for your help.
    07-30-2016 11:07 AM
    Clearing the cache didn't work. I did a factory reset and that seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks for your help.
    Glad that worked. I was hesitant to suggest a reset too.
    07-30-2016 02:38 PM