Tried to Root Galaxy Tab s2 now wifi won't connect

A

AC Question

I have just followed online instructions for rooting my galaxy s2 tab, however, now my wifi is constantly in the off position and won't let me turn it on. Can anyone help with a way to fix it or tell me how to undo the root if thats possible

Brunilde

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
Just made me register. Thanks for your reply but I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not very tech savvy but had read about all the things you could do if you rooted an android device and thought i'd give it a go. What a mistake!!! Any help in real simple terms would be appreciated.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
OK the only way to unrooted is to flash your s2 with a new operating system. It will be exactly as it was on the day you got it.This will wipe all of your data. Do you use a backup Program? Samsung Smart Switch is recommended.
We need to find exactly what firmware to send to your device, so go to settings, slide the left hand side menu to about device, then hit software info on the right. I need to know your build Number.
Something else to try is a factory reset after you have backed up. It may cure the wifi problem but if not we can flash it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez