I have a Nexus 6P. A few months ago when I clicked on 'photos' there were a few other dividers besides just the current month and my latest photos. These dividers were titled with random months and numbers and had seemingly random photos from different albums under them. When I tried to delete them, the dividers remained and the latest photos I took moved up and under the titles.

For example - I took 3 photos today, 7/30 and two of them are under the title "October 48503" and the other is directly beneath that and labeled "November 48490". This naming convention with a few photos attached goes down a few more with recent photos until I get to the normal "July" section. I don't know how to get it reorganized and rid of the incorrect month/number combos.
    07-30-2016 08:08 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! This was in the main Photos view, and not Albums, right? It sounds like a glitch on the server side. Do you get the same thing if you go to photos.google.com on your computer browser?

I'd give it a few days and see if it fixes itself.
    07-30-2016 09:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! This was in the main Photos view, and not Albums, right? It sounds like a glitch on the server side. Do you get the same thing if you go to photos.google.com on your computer browser?

I'd give it a few days and see if it fixes itself.
    Thank you! That seems to have been the case as it's back to normal now. I appreciate the response!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-31-2016 12:06 PM
    Great! The other possibiilty, of course, is that you somehow entered a time warp and traveled to the year 48503, took some photos, and then warped back. But where were the flying cars, jetpacks, and robot overlords?
    07-31-2016 05:21 PM