I have a samsung s6, its completely unresponsive and won't turn on, the blue light is constantly on.

A

AC Question

so the samsung s6 is fairly large, it tends to drop out of my pockets and it's normally fine, no cracks, no problems at all(curse you girl pockets). This time however, I dropped the phone and I put it back into my pocket, thought it was just like usual, then i left it to charge. When I went to unplug it, it was hot and the screen wouldn't respond. I've tried rebooting it, holding the power and volume down button for 20 or so seconds, at first there was a flash on the display, but it disappeared within a few seconds. I've also tried holding all the buttons down for about 20 seconds, still nothing. The led light is constantly glowing, which changes color if i plug it to a charger, but that's it.

fuzzypandahugs

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
Maybe, I've connect the s6 into my laptop, and the phone does show up on the devices. I'm guess you were correct about the hardware now that I think about it, the LED or LCD might have been damaged. If that's the case, how much would the repair cost? Thank you for your reply.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy