Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 on Kies Error screen

A

AC Question

I got this Galaxy Note 10.1 a few years ago. Last year I decided to flash Gnabo Rom v7 on to my GT-N8000. The Rom was working for almost a year, until, when I tried to boot my device, it showed the cvm custom recovery thing.
So I just rebooted the device from the cvm, and it showed the Samsung logo animation. However, it was stuck on the animation for over a couple of hours, so now I can't use my device.
A few days ago, I tried some youtube tutorials on how to unbrick/unroot my galaxy note 10.1.
First I tried putting it in download mode and flashing a factory firmware(samsung) using odin 3, v1.85. I click on PDA and opened my rom. I clicked start. (I didn't touch anything except for PDA.)
The Progress was successful until the system.img part. It got stuck for a couple of minutes on system.img and then failed. I tried doing it again and using different usb ports but it still failed st system.img.
After that, I tried clicking on Bootloader instead of PDA, but it still failed on the system part.
Now my tablet shows the "Firmware Upgrade encountered an issue. Please select Kies in recovery mode & try again."
I could get into download mode but not recovery mode.
Any help would be great. Thanks!!!