I am newer to android using a Moto X Pure on the latest version as far as it tells me. But every time i reboot my phone I lose office apps (Word/Excel) and my Amazon Kindle app. I have already done a factory reset on my phone problem still persist in the same fashion. I have reformatted the SD card as well. Their are other apps all having no issue on the SD card as well. I have no idea of where to go from here for troubleshooting.
    08-02-2016 12:03 AM
    I am newer to android using a Moto X Pure on the latest version as far as it tells me. But every time i reboot my phone I lose office apps (Word/Excel) and my Amazon Kindle app. I have already done a factory reset on my phone problem still persist in the same fashion. I have reformatted the SD card as well. Their are other apps all having no issue on the SD card as well. I have no idea of where to go from here for troubleshooting.
    I'm having the very same issue. How did you format your SD card to perform, as extended memory to your Moto X?? or as a standard SD card?? I also am running a Moto X Pure.
    08-03-2016 10:22 PM
    I've concluded that only certain apps tend to uninstall: Word, Excel, Firefox, and a couple of others. As a workaround, I forced these apps over to the SD card via the Storage menu in Settings. And they no longer uninstall following a reboot.
    08-03-2016 10:39 PM
    So, my contact issue I guess is an android issue with creating contacts linking to Outlook. As for the other apps yeah, Forcing it to my SD card via storage has been working for me as well. Not sure why this is the case but I guess it works for now.
    08-09-2016 01:04 AM