Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree27Likes

Default Re: How do I fix error message "Unfortunately CloudAgent has stopped"?

Please use some other gallery manager it's just simple

I can't send picture messages how do I fix this problemWhat is cloud agent

You can try below step.

Step 1: Go to Settings on your Galaxy Note 2, and from there to Application Manager.
    Step 2: In the Application Manager, you should find a service named CloudAgent either under Running or under All.
    Step 3: Here's what I did in this step, and you might as well follow the same order: Force stop the service.

I had this "popular" issue too.. and an update released today fixed the problem.

Just to clarify. My cloud agent stopped every day when trying to backup data on my samsung galaxy s7.

This was a known issue on this particular phone. The update fixed the issue in my case.

Im sorry if there is no update yet on your android system...

My mobile name is SUMSUNG DUS,NUMBER GT-B 7722,my androdid divice is lost,so how can i return my old divice or sofwear for do every work properly,without any problem.

Thanks lot,plese take care
    about the needful.

Quote Originally Posted by Krishnajc View Post
    My mobile name is SUMSUNG DUS,NUMBER GT-B 7722,my androdid divice is lost,so how can i return my old divice or sofwear for do every work properly,without any problem.

Thanks lot,plese take care
    about the needful.
    Welcome to Android Central! Your post seems to be unrelated to the original question of this thread, so I suggest creating a new thread for your question. Also, try to clarify your question, because it's not entirely clear to me.
+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456