Cloud agent stopped working why

A

AC Question

Heyneed help &answers,i was in my text message and buddy of mines sent me a picture text when i tapped on the image it said Unfortunately Cloud agent has stopped working can anyone help me out i Googled search for answers but no luck can some one help me out by the way i have a note 3 Samsung....help asap please

Q and Lari

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I had the same issue last night and same phone. The error was associated with Dropbox app. I went to settings/general/applications/ running/DROPBOX and clicked disabled. On the other DROPBOX option I clicked FORCESTOP. The error message was then gone. I dont really care about using dropbox because I have an SD card. hope it works for you as well.

Heyneed help &answers,i was in my text message and buddy of mines sent me a picture text when i tapped on the image it said Unfortunately Cloud agent has stopped working can anyone help me out i Googled search for answers but no luck can some one help me out by the way i have a note 3 Samsung....help asap please

Gnetsa

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Also got the same problem since today. Still can see pictures, but getting the notification all the time. I have Note 3 neo.
I disabled dropbox and forced it to stop, but I still have the same problem.

Last edited:

MastaCow53

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting the same thing on my Note 3, started last night. Disabled Dropbox, deleted it's updates, still have the problem. Funny how this happens on the day the Note 7 is announced. Hmmm....

Dovess777

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I went to my Gallery a few minutes ago and same message popped up on me and and the only option appears to be to hit OK and then it automatically shuts down my gallery. And every time I go back in the same thing happened so I tried restarting my phone, scanning my device/apps for malware using Lookout and Avast and running my CC cleaner. All was fine on that end but it keeps happening. I went into my settings to my default apps and found the cloud agent there's no update option it appears to be running when I look at it from there the only option is 'Force Stop' which I don't want to do because I know for sure that will create problems. I'm trying to find some answers myself.

EvilLittleThing

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I have had this problem since last night (Aug 2, 2016). Signing out of Dropbox stopped the error message from popping up. But my life is bad when I don't have Dropbox on my phone, so I signed back in. So far, so good. To prove it, here is a picture of my cat that I took with my phone, uploaded to Dropbox, and then attached from Dropbox to this forum post (using my computer). The diet chow is seems to be working.

20160803_183507.jpg

AshliBanks

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, for me, Dropbox is the issue. I signed out and then signed back in and the problem is gone. Please send a message to Dropbox at dropbox.com/support or tweet @DropboxSupport telling them about your issue so that they can update the app to properly fix the issue.

sambamm2010

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried everything, i have even uninstalled dropbox all together but i still have the same problem. The problem is still there when I'm not on WiFi. I even uninstalled Pokémon Go because someone mentioned it occurring after the update. Still I'm dealing with this mssg and can't open gallery and view my pictures. Has anyone figured out the real problem? It's not Dropbox. My phone is a Note 3 on Sprint's network.

BETA01

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
If I had your (sambamm2010) issue, I would reinstall and login to same dropbox account. After that go into your android gallery look for elipse (3dots) and choose settings -cloud sync and disconnect/remove the dropbox connection. After that reboot the phone. At this point if the problem persists, uninstall dropbox and reboot the phone. This should clear the issue. I think your dropbox connect to android gallery is corrupted and why you cant access the gallery now.

The key to the resolution is that you should disconnect the android gallery from dropbox sync FIRST before you remove dropbox. Why? Dropbox app cant make a call to the gallery settings to remove sync connection during uninstall process.

I would leave Pokemon Go off because it is not secure and can give location data.- says a non-gamer

GL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty