Why did my LG G4 turned it self off and won't turn back on?

A

AC Question

While in use my LG G4 turned off and would not come back on. It is charged. I removed the battery and replace it. It attempted start up but didn't.

anon(3515320)

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Did you try the recovery mode?
  • Power Down the LG G4
  • When Off, Press and Hold the Volume Down and Power Buttons at the Same Time
  • Continue Holding These Two Buttons Until You See the LG Logo
  • When You See the LG Logo, Let Go of the Volume Down and Power Buttons for 1 Second
  • After 1 Second has Passed, Immediately Start Holding the Power and Volume Down Buttons Again
  • Continue Holding These Two Buttons Until You Boot Up into the LG G4 Recovery Mode
Then try to wipe the cache and try to reboot.

Slytherin_Princess

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Did you try the recovery mode?
  • Power Down the LG G4
  • When Off, Press and Hold the Volume Down and Power Buttons at the Same Time
  • Continue Holding These Two Buttons Until You See the LG Logo
  • When You See the LG Logo, Let Go of the Volume Down and Power Buttons for 1 Second
  • After 1 Second has Passed, Immediately Start Holding the Power and Volume Down Buttons Again
  • Continue Holding These Two Buttons Until You Boot Up into the LG G4 Recovery Mode
Then try to wipe the cache and try to reboot.

Thank you for this info. I was able to recover and reboot, but at reboot I'm in bootloop mode again. I got my phone 14 1/2 months ago. Thankfully I have Best Buy Geek Squad coverage. At least with your instructions I was able to erase everything off the phone in recovery mode. I don't think I'll be seeing this phone again. I wonder what Best Buy will do/give me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae