My Samsung S6 Galaxy send button doesn't always work to send a message

A

AC Question

I have to turn the phone on and off for it to work again; eventually it stops again....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is this for the text messaging app, or email? Does the button not respond only when the keyboard is still visible?

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
My note 4 has been doing the same ... Chomp... Messages... Kik...Facebook messenger ... Basically anything i have to hit the "send key" for. Unless i turn the phone to landscape... Battery pull works for a little while. Then back to not wanting to send

jjdelarosa10

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same issue and I have a s7 edge. At first I thought it was my screen protector. I took it off and yet it was still not working. Then I uninstalled the keyboard app I had downloaded and still nothing. Then I cleared catche and still had the same problem. The only thing that fixes it is turning off phone but then a couple hours later the problem persists. I did a hard factory reset of my phone and it worked fine for 3 days and here I am again with the same issue.

jjdelarosa10

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
S7. I went and turned off overlay for the moments app and it fixed this problem. Settings>applications>application manager>more (in top right corner)>draw over other apps and switched Moments off

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE