So this is a bit of an odd question, If i turn off a repeating alarm will it come back on tomorrow? basically, i'm not a morning person, so i have to set a bunch of alarms to wake me up. I don't like to use the snooze feature because i'm normally pretty groggy in the morning and can never remember which button is cancel and which is snooze or even which i want to press, best case i end up with loads of alarms going off all morning that i accidentally snoozed earlier, or i cancel all my alarms and don't wake up.

With the above being the case i just set lots of alarms and when i get up turn them all off, but now i'm trying to setup daily alarms so i don't need to turn them on every night, so If i turn off a repeating alarm will it come back on tomorrow? i'm hoping it will just turn on again at 12am or something.

Thanks!
    08-03-2016 02:14 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you set up a repeating alarm and the alarm goes off, tap the Dismiss option. Then open the Clock app, go to the Alarms section, and see if the switch for that repeating alarm is still on. If so, then it'll ring again the next day.
    08-03-2016 02:39 PM