Found it on my husbands phone
    08-04-2016 06:17 AM
    The best I can offer is that it is a notification of sorts, and some have said it's in reference to something either you're husband has "liked" or someone liked something he posted on an alternate site, like twitter, google+, facebook.

If this icon is at the top of the smart phone, swipe the screen with a downward motion to reveal all notifications.. then simply close those notification you've already seen or read. This should remove that notification, unless someone like's/loves something else said within another website.

Often one needs to review what they have listed as important or not important notifications or simply turn them all off.. this would be done within the smart phone's settings.

Here's a for instance:

Look to the right of my post, there is a tag/button with a heart in it.. which could look similar to what you're seeing. If I had my notifications set up to receive a notification that you had clicked that heart indicating that you liked my comment, I would get this notification on my smart phones with a tag symbol and a heart.. just means someone liked something I said or an image I posted.
    08-05-2016 06:46 AM