Facebook App has made system heavily unstable

A

AC Question

I've a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 running Android 5.1.1 (no updates available.

The most recent app update has made the Facebook, Messenger and other apps which use Facebook login redundant. They just refuse to load. However I can happily wait for their patch.

The real concern is that it makes things such as System UI and Play services mess up from time to time so I have to force reboot my phone.

I've tried hard and soft software resets, clearing cache and data. Removing and adding accounts, resetting app preferences and many uninstalls.

Can anyone shed some light?

Note: phone is unrooted

Painy

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I've a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 running Android 5.1.1 (no updates available.

The most recent app update has made the Facebook, Messenger and other apps which use Facebook login redundant. They just refuse to load. However I can happily wait for their patch.

The real concern is that it makes things such as System UI and Play services mess up from time to time so I have to force reboot my phone.

I've tried hard and soft software resets, clearing cache and data. Removing and adding accounts, resetting app preferences and many uninstalls.

Can anyone shed some light?

Note: phone is unrooted

Hey dude I had same problem both fb And messenger updated and would both just crash saying it had stopped so I downloaded the previous version apk (Google it) and works fine I tried clearing data/cache no joy it seems to be the new update just check the version you have and grab the one before for both apps and turn off automatic updates over WiFi on playstore.