Bootloop, No recovery, No fastboot.

A

AC Question

So ill start out by saying i have never done rooting and flashing custom recoveries and custom roms. now i have a Lenovo P-70 and i looked it up and i want to root it at first but later i decided to install cyanogen mod on it. so first i succeeded in flashing twrp custom recovery on my phone, and then i flashed a custon rom image and then i suddenly decided to go back to my original, stock rom, but when i tried formating and flashing using sp flash tool, my phone didn't show up, so i decided that i would flash using twrp, but since I'm new to this, it asked me which partition to flash it on, and i clicked "boot" it was flashed successfully but then it told me that there was no os installed and if i was sure to restart, and i clicked yes and now i'm in bootloop, when i try to get into recovery it just freezes at bootloader screen and lenovo logo screen, i even tried fastboot and it still wont go into that. i've been googling for 4 hours now and pretty tired, so if someone could help me out i'd be really grateful.

TL:DR accidently flashed stock rom to boot partition, stuck in bootloop without recovery or fastboot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo