I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T580 (I think it's a new generation to the old Tab A.) I bought it at Best Buy and when I bought it, I asked if I could get a case and Best Buy didn't sell them.

I've now bought two cases online that say they fit a Tab A and they don't fit the tablet I bought. They're both too short by about an inch.

It would be nice if I could find a large box retail store such as a Best Buy or Walmart I could just go buy it so if it doesn't work, I can return it asap rather than waiting a week for the case to arrive to just try it and not fit and then have to ship it back.

Anyone else have any luck? Where can I get a case?
    08-05-2016 01:13 PM
    This appears to be one.
    https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Tab-1...cUvbUpU5303340

eBay appeared to have a few. It's becoming increasingly difficult for brick and mortar locations to stock accessories like that because of the range of makes/models out there. It's VERY difficult to satisfy every need, and rather than stock items for a few models, it would be easier to just say "we don't have it". They may stock accessories for devices they actually sell (apparently didn't in your situation, or it was out of stock) but beyond that is hit and miss.
    08-05-2016 01:37 PM