I recently updated my Samsung S6 edge to Marshmallow and also did a factory reset. After the reset, google play music no longer syncs. It keeps giving me "sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly."But this has been like this for over 2 weeks now. All the other google apps sync just fine except for this one. I've tried deleting it/reinstalling (although you can't technically delete it just uninstinall the updates), removing my google account/readding it, taking off app optimization for google play, but nothing has worked. Does anyone know if this is something specific to samsung phones or any other ideas on how to fix this?
    08-06-2016 08:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Google Play Music on your computer browser, click Menu>Settings, and then look at My Devices. How many authorized devices do you have? You can only have a maximum of 10 authorized devices. If you've exceeded the max, then de-authorize one of the devices. It might still recognize your S6 edge from before​ you did the factory reset, so if you see it there, and the date of authorization is a while ago, then deauthorize it. Now see if Google Play Music will sync.
    08-07-2016 02:10 AM