I've used the SD card fine before, and it worked fine on the same phone. Whenever I put it in my computer, it ends up freezing windows when I try to click on it, and now whenever I put it in my phone, I don't get any pop up or choice to set it as internal or portable storage (which I read was supposed to). I haven't used it on the Marshmallow update and it worked fine on the previous update. It comes up when I go to my files folders, and there's nothing in it as it should be. When I go to storage in settings, it immediately takes me to internal storage and I can't even look at my SD card or anything. Can't format it, can't do anything. Sometimes the little SD card icon comes up in the notification bar but then it disappears before I could do anything. When I remove it, it says that it was removed and to put in another one. I can't transfer anything to it, but it worked perfectly fine before. And when I tried to reset my phone to factory settings, I selected the option to format my SD card and it shows the formatting SD card screen with 20% before going to this error: command '136 volume partition disk: 179,64 public' failed with 500 142 unknown disk. And then I tried it again and 136 went to 147. Did something happen to the SD card? Is it the update? Do I have to get a new micro SD card?
    08-07-2016 12:24 AM