Why is my Samsung Galaxy S4, stuck in bootfrease?

A

AC Question

Hi, I downloaded the latest software on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and installed it but since then the phone is stuck in a bootfrease. When I restart the phone it just go up to "Samsung" it makes the Samsung sound and the blue light is shining and the it doesn't want to continue. I put the phone off and tried to open it in recovery mode by pressing the volume up-, home- and power off button at the same time but then the phone just gets stuck in a bootloop and when i release the power button the phone says installing system update then it goes to about 70%. Then it gives me a error! when i want to do the update via the laptop the computer takes notice of the phone but doesn't want to install the device driver so I can't use Samsung Kies to help me with the phones update

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I downloaded the latest software on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and installed it but since then the phone is stuck in a bootfrease. When I restart the phone it just go up to "Samsung" it makes the Samsung sound and the blue light is shining and the it doesn't want to continue. I put the phone off and tried to open it in recovery mode by pressing the volume up-, home- and power off button at the same time but then the phone just gets stuck in a bootloop and when i release the power button the phone says installing system update then it goes to about 70%. Then it gives me a error! when i want to do the update via the laptop the computer takes notice of the phone but doesn't want to install the device driver so I can't use Samsung Kies to help me with the phones update

Welcome to the forums! Are you near a Best Buy? Have you tried Smart Switch to see if that will work for your phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer