I let it totally charge and then after I take it off the charger it begins to drain? And my SIM card keeps on
    08-07-2016 08:17 PM
    Ah the ultimate battery drain question.. and if anyone has a smart phone this will become an issue for you, if not now sometime down the road. The issue lays with apps that are constantly on and update when the phone is not in use. Leave the phone on over night, apps tend to "attack" the idle phone during this time period and drain the battery as well as any data attached with this app during it's update. All assuming your phone is in a location (wifi hot spot) for the apps to remain constant and updated.

In my opinion and as I've said in a number of my other posted topics.. Opera max will help eliminate or reduce the amount of apps loading or using your data as well as draining the batteries life without your approval. Basically Opera max is an app which allows you to control what is on and what stays off until you reactivate with one swipe.

Just to rule this out.. you can try to shut down all non-essential apps via the app manager just to see if this happens again. But often when you try to "force" shut down an app it tends to reactivate once you're not looking. If after all this and the battery still fails, it could be the battery or the way you're charging the battery. IE the charger could be faulty.

Just a reminder, your first charge (out of the box) should be no more than 3 hours left connected to the charging unit. I would turn off your smart phone plug in to the charger, this should send a signal to the smarty's screen indicating that the battery is being charged. If you did not do the first main charge (out of the box) your batteries life expectancy could be cut in half or reduced. Leaving the charger plugged in over night can also damage the batteries life expectancy.
    What do your battery usage stats indicate as using the charge?
    08-08-2016 06:15 AM
    Ah the ultimate battery drain question.. and if anyone has a smart phone this will become an issue for you, if not now sometime down the road. The issue lays with apps that are constantly on and update when the phone is not in use. Leave the phone on over night, apps tend to "attack" the idle phone during this time period and drain the battery as well as any data attached with this app during it's update. All assuming your phone is in a location (wifi hot spot) for the apps to remain constant and updated.

In my opinion and as I've said in a number of my other posted topics.. Opera max will help eliminate or reduce the amount of apps loading or using your data as well as draining the batteries life without your approval. Basically Opera max is an app which allows you to control what is on and what stays off until you reactivate with one swipe.

Just to rule this out.. you can try to shut down all non-essential apps via the app manager just to see if this happens again. But often when you try to "force" shut down an app it tends to reactivate once you're not looking. If after all this and the battery still fails, it could be the battery or the way you're charging the battery. IE the charger could be faulty.

Just a reminder, your first charge (out of the box) should be no more than 3 hours left connected to the charging unit. I would turn off your smart phone plug in to the charger, this should send a signal to the smarty's screen indicating that the battery is being charged. If you did not do the first main charge (out of the box) your batteries life expectancy could be cut in half or reduced. Leaving the charger plugged in over night can also damage the batteries life expectancy.
    08-08-2016 06:51 AM