[HELP] S6 frozen at logo screen(NOT BOOTLOOP). MORE INFO

A

AC Question

Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920I

Version Lollipop 5.1.1

Long story - My S6 suddenly died. When I tried to turn it on, it would turn on with the logo screen " Samsung Galaxy S6" and freeze right there forever and ever until the battery goes flat. Doing the physical button combinations did not work. FLASHING STOCK ROM DOES NOT WORK EITHER(and yes I did check that it is the right ROM) I'm able to go into download mode but the thing is:

Since my phone died SUDDENLY:

- DEVELOPER OPTIONS IS NOT TURNED ON
----- USB Debugging shouldn't have been on.

-I don't know but something to do with turning off OEM unlocking? and/or any other knox or something that blocks rooting, installing recovery etc.

Because of this, when I tried installing TWRP recovery or SpaceX kernel, it says "Custom Binary(RECOVERY) Blocked By R/L"

Tried searching up Google but only came with one English post and did not get much info out of it. The rest were about FRP etc and the way they had it was different from mine.

So now my phone is stuck. Any help? I don't mind voiding my warranty so go ahead with crazy methods that might work.

TL;DR

S6 suddenly dies, frozen at logo screen, NOT BOOTLOOP. Developer options is not enabled> USB DEBUGGING not enabled. Flashing STOCK ROM doesn't work. No recovery. Installing TWRP or SPACEX KERNEL is "Custom Binary(RECOVERY) Blocked By R/L"

Any help?