Photos disappeared from phone and card after transferring to SD card?

A

AC Question

I currently have a LG G4 and just got a new replacement after dealing with a boot loop issue on my old body. I just returned from vacation and had a bunch of pictures on the phone and had left my sd card at home while on vacation because the replacement phone came in the day before. I put in my sd card and transferred all the photos to my sd card and after transferring the photos all gave the LG "could not display file" preview and would not show the pictures. I could still see the files and the filenames but with a blank preview that wouldn't show the pictures. After searching on here for some help i decided to put the card in my old galaxy s4 to see if the pictures would display there and nothing showed up at all. I put the card back in my G4 and the blank icons were gone and now the files do not show up at all. I've tried running recovery programs like recuvra and San disk file recovery but the files are still no where to be found. Im 90% sure theyre still on the card. Does anyone have any clue if I can get these pictures back or are they gone forever?? I haven't formatted the SD card yet.

asperkins_96

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Its been a few days but ill try that again. The card can still be read and theres a ton of other photos on it. It's just the ones that I transferred that have disappeared. I havent formatted the sd card yet so everything should still be on it

asperkins_96

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Its been a few days but ill try that again. The card can still be read and theres a ton of other photos on it. It's just the ones that I transferred that have disappeared. I havent formatted the sd card yet so everything should still be on it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish