I was charging my phone I woke up and it was under water it turned on but when I tap the power butten which would make it sleep it now puts the power off screen up 1 minuete later and it does not do anythint when I press the button
    08-09-2016 09:40 AM
    I was charging my phone I woke up and it was under water it turned on but when I tap the power butten which would make it sleep it now puts the power off screen up 1 minuete later and it does not do anythint when I press the button
    When you woke up it was under water?

If the phone got wet, dry it out. Put it in a bag of rice or something. For days. Dry that baby out. Make sure it's off when you do this.

Now you power it on, go into developer options if you have them enabled and make sure you don't have stay awake on when charging.

Good luck! report back when you've dried your phone out.
    belodion likes this.
    08-09-2016 10:56 AM
    Yes, you mention it being under water as if that were nothing very surprising. If it happened to me, I'd be at least a LITTLE surprised perhaps, but I suppose it depends on where you live.
    mstrblueskys likes this.
    08-09-2016 12:10 PM
    Yes, you mention it being under water as if that were nothing very surprising
    Perhaps it was a casual midnight submersion?
    belodion likes this.
    08-09-2016 12:38 PM