I need to time an object that stays still on a wall but may fail and fall off the wall after some time.
    Instead of sitting there for the fall that may never occur I would like to use
    a smartphone camera to sense motion as a trigger for a stopwatch.
    *The app ideally would take snaps from the start of the timing and at the end so as to see what motion triggered the smartphone camera to stop timing...*
    Any ideas?

P.S. Did some research that comes up with one rudimentary app for timing laps of runners by using a smartphone camera.
    08-09-2016 10:12 AM
    I need to time an object that stays still on a wall but may fail and fall off the wall after some time.
    Instead of sitting there for the fall that may never occur I would like to use
    a smartphone camera to sense motion as a trigger for a stopwatch.
    *The app ideally would take snaps from the start of the timing and at the end so as to see what motion triggered the smartphone camera to stop timing...*
    Any ideas?

P.S. Did some research that comes up with one rudimentary app for timing laps of runners by using a smartphone camera.
    Well, you might want to head over to the forums at iMore | The #1 site for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and all things Apple! for better advice for iPhone apps. Depending on what it's worth to you, I know D-Link sells security cameras that are motion activated. They do a pretty good job!
    08-09-2016 11:10 AM