Sir my micromax canvas A111 stuck at boot logo.

I am explaing the procuder what i do for rooting my phone.

First i turn on the usb debuging then i downloaded farma root apk and press ok to root the phone, phone restarted and root was successful, after that i used an apk to install the twrp recovery that was also sucessful, then i started to flash the custom so i put the custom rom .rar to the phone storage and reboot to twrp recovery there first i tap to wipe data then wipe cachee and delvik cachee after that i tap on factory reset till here every thing was fine after that i show that there is an option to tick the system so i check the box and slide to wipe at hat time suddenly it says that your devise is not rooted and stuck at that place after 15 min i removed the battery to restart the phone at that time it only showing the the canvas logo and got stuck i wait for 30 min nothing changed so i try to open the twrp recover but can't able to enter in recovery mode it only show the canvas logo and stuck please sugest what to do ,

Does i wipe the whole system including the stock rom, emai number, Bluetooth adress and wifi mac adress?

Does the servise center can reinstall the rom again . What would be the charge?

Thanks in advance
    08-09-2016 01:16 PM