Will I lose my progress on my apps if I Factory Reset?

A

AC Question

I've been having issues with my phone for almost a week now. It's a Lg Sunset, and certain apps have stopped working efficiently or at all.

It started with Pokemon go infinitely loading and then Youtube started acting up too. I would have to restart the app to get it to work.

I wasn't thinking about a reset until today when the google Play store completely stopped working. Whenever I try to get into it I just get a white screen, not even a loading sign.

So I think the easiest thing to do would be a factory rest, but I'm not sure what that will do to my apps. After the reset when I reinstall the apps is there a way to ensure that I keep the progress I've made in them? Also what's the best way to back everything up? I have my phone synced to my google account, but i've heard that that may not save everything efficiently.

Also if anyone has a suggestion other than a factory reset I'm all ears.

Thank you :)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been having issues with my phone for almost a week now. It's a Lg Sunset, and certain apps have stopped working efficiently or at all.

It started with Pokemon go infinitely loading and then Youtube started acting up too. I would have to restart the app to get it to work.

I wasn't thinking about a reset until today when the google Play store completely stopped working. Whenever I try to get into it I just get a white screen, not even a loading sign.

So I think the easiest thing to do would be a factory rest, but I'm not sure what that will do to my apps. After the reset when I reinstall the apps is there a way to ensure that I keep the progress I've made in them? Also what's the best way to back everything up? I have my phone synced to my google account, but i've heard that that may not save everything efficiently.

Also if anyone has a suggestion other than a factory reset I'm all ears.

Thank you :)

It depends on the app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo