I've been having issues with my phone for almost a week now. It's a Lg Sunset, and certain apps have stopped working efficiently or at all.

It started with Pokemon go infinitely loading and then Youtube started acting up too. I would have to restart the app to get it to work.

I wasn't thinking about a reset until today when the google Play store completely stopped working. Whenever I try to get into it I just get a white screen, not even a loading sign.

So I think the easiest thing to do would be a factory rest, but I'm not sure what that will do to my apps. After the reset when I reinstall the apps is there a way to ensure that I keep the progress I've made in them? Also what's the best way to back everything up? I have my phone synced to my google account, but i've heard that that may not save everything efficiently.

Also if anyone has a suggestion other than a factory reset I'm all ears.

Thank you
    08-10-2016 02:36 AM
    I've been having issues with my phone for almost a week now. It's a Lg Sunset, and certain apps have stopped working efficiently or at all.

It started with Pokemon go infinitely loading and then Youtube started acting up too. I would have to restart the app to get it to work.

I wasn't thinking about a reset until today when the google Play store completely stopped working. Whenever I try to get into it I just get a white screen, not even a loading sign.

So I think the easiest thing to do would be a factory rest, but I'm not sure what that will do to my apps. After the reset when I reinstall the apps is there a way to ensure that I keep the progress I've made in them? Also what's the best way to back everything up? I have my phone synced to my google account, but i've heard that that may not save everything efficiently.

Also if anyone has a suggestion other than a factory reset I'm all ears.

Thank you
    It depends on the app.
    08-10-2016 02:43 AM
    Instead of factory resetting, try to free your phone memory by deleting unused apps and removing updates from built-in apps which you can't delete.
    08-10-2016 04:24 AM