Why is my Nexus 6 only charging slowly?

John Tinkle

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I've come across a lot of similar questions and have tried many of the solutions people have suggested, such as trying different plugs, cables, resetting the phone, purchasing new plugs and cables and so on, but nothing seems to work. I have tried both 2.1A and 1A chargers (I am aware that 1A would charge it slowly, but I wanted to see if anything different would happen).

What actually happens is, with any cable/plug I try, it takes about 15 seconds before it says it is charging, and it only ever charges slowly.

I believe the issue has come from using my friends faulty in car charger (didn't know it was faulty at the time) as myself and a few friends have all had problems with our phones since using it.

I'm unsure if it's a case of something inside the phone short circuiting, getting fried or something along those lines.

As I'm sure owners of large phones will know, a full charge will take hours if the phone is charging slowly, so any advice on this matter would be a great help. If i've missed any important information then please ask.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance