I had a Nokia Lumia. Bought a Alcatel android phone. Moved my sim to new phone. Gave old phone to my bro, but I firstly deleted my contact list, and removed my hotmail accounts. But i wasn't able to delete the main email account which comes with the phone and appears on the home screen. After giving away my phone, I am seeing strange names in my contact list, which I later found out are my bro's contacts. And likewise he's getting my contacts that I added to my new phone. Why is this happening?
    08-12-2016 10:36 AM
    Because the accounts are somehow synching. You gave him a device with your account, so he's seeing your stuff and vice versa. You say you deleted the stuff before giving it away but did you factory reset the device? Essentially, that's what you should have done and still need to do really, in order to stop it from ongoing unless you you guys can figure out how to remove /disable your account off the Lumia you gave him. This isn't really a problem with your Android device, the issue stems from your Lumia.
    08-12-2016 02:04 PM