Fast Charging Samsung Wireless Charging Pad.
    !) Does it need to be plugged in and charged up before putting the S7 on it for a charge?
    2) Can it be left plugged into the wall in between uses?
    3)How long does it hold the charge and how many times can you charge your Galaxy 7 before charging the pad again?
    4) It says it is portable, can it be used without being plugged in? I am assuming it can.
    5) Does the new Fast Charging Samsung Wireless Charging Pad charge the S7 "fast" or Normal? I've seen it stated both ways in the reviews.
    08-12-2016 12:46 PM
    Fast Charging Samsung Wireless Charging Pad.
    !) Does it need to be plugged in and charged up before putting the S7 on it for a charge? It does need to be plugged in and it doesn't charge... it just charges your phone.

2) Can it be left plugged into the wall in between uses?
    yes

3)How long does it hold the charge and how many times can you charge your Galaxy 7 before charging the pad again?
    as much as it would being plugged into the wall... i use it so that way I don't waste or harm the charge port.

4) It says it is portable, can it be used without being plugged in? I am assuming it can.
    nope needs to be plugged into something

5) Does the new Fast Charging Samsung Wireless Charging Pad charge the S7 "fast" or Normal? I've seen it stated both ways in the reviews.
    It depends I find that the wall is almost always faster... but that's just me. When I use the wireless on its usually at night.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-12-2016 03:32 PM