LG G3 Marshmallow - WiFi and Bluetooth not working!

A

AC Question

Hi, I recently upgraded my LG G3 D855 (Hong Kong version) from KitKat to Lollipop to Android Marshmallow via LG PC Suite. Right from the start I wasn't able to set up my WiFi connection. Didn't think much of it so I skipped it. After the home screen was booted I tried to set up the WiFi connection, but it wouldn't turn on from the notifications panel. So I went in via settings and I noticed that the WiFi is stuck on "turning WiFi on" with the slider on "on" and slightly greyed out. Did some research and turns out that this issue is linked to not being able to use Bluetooth either. The location isn't working either since my Pokemon Go app is unable to find a signal. I tried downgrading back to KitKat (which is the last known WORKING version for me), but there aren't any tutorials on this. The only ones I was able to find were to downgrade back to Lollipop, but that's where the WiFi issue started. I could do two downgrades, but it seems like a lot of work. I also tried doing factory resets a couple of times, but that hasn't solved anything. Can someone help me out here? Much appreciated!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech